I need to take a break, just let go of blogging for a while. I need to just relax. My entries this year have been very heavy for my readers, for myself and this stirring contemplation is getting me nowhere. I should rest, just for a lil' while at least.
Dad is feeling better, but still residing at home. The road to recovery is taking a little longer for him than expected. For those who are and have prayed for him, I thank you. I am praying for you too, for you know I spoke to you and you know that I was concerned. I am still reminded daily about your affairs, hang in there.
For once, I need to be exclusive.
Dad is feeling better, but still residing at home. The road to recovery is taking a little longer for him than expected. For those who are and have prayed for him, I thank you. I am praying for you too, for you know I spoke to you and you know that I was concerned. I am still reminded daily about your affairs, hang in there.
For once, I need to be exclusive.

you're not exclusive enough to be exclusive. don't bother trying. it's not something anyone can be and handle. hhehe. =P
u're suppose to remain exclusive. Gracing your presence here is such an honour. But, "I don't have money,ok!" :p